Friday, April 15, 2011

No Camera!!!

So I haven't posted anything of the girls recently because we're low on pictures.  How can that be with two adorable girls?  The answer is that the older of the adorable girls has any affinity for any "cammer" she happens to see.  She has successfully broken every camera we have in the house and I need to take them in to see if they can be repaired or if I need to shell out the money for new ones.  I am not happy about that.  So, until I can access the pictures I did take I will leave you with the post I put on the other blog.

I've mentioned a couple of times that makeup is my new hobby.  That came from a blog called Classy Cosmetics.  She's such a cute girl and very sweet.  Her blog is a great way to learn about techniques and products.  She's also got a giveaway on this post that looks great.  I've always wanted to try MAC, but it's a little pricey for me.  So go to her blog, become a follower, and comment on this post that I'm the one who sent you.  She really is a lot of fun.  Just make sure you go there before the 17th so you can enter the giveaway, too!

No comments: