Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fairy Pictures

I'm putting these here, as well as on Facebook, so more people can see them. I would have liked to order more of the pictures (there were some darling non-fairy newborn pictures of Maya, as well as several other great fairy shots of Ellie) but the cost was prohibitive. If I could have purchased a CD of all the pictures I would have paid through the nose for those, but I guess the photographer doesn't do that. Oh, well. These are the four prints I ordered and the low resolution files that go with them. They're very cute. I'm happy we had them done, but we won't be going back again. Enjoy.




2 comments:

torri said...

I think these pictures are stunning! Did you make the fairy dresses?

Jordan said...

I didn't make the dresses. The photographer has several and those were the ones that were the right size.