Sunday, April 20, 2008

Twenty-Four Weeks

Weeks along: 24
Weight: 203
Waist: 39.75
Symptoms: Baby moves around a lot and I can feel her more and more. Yesterday she kicked hard enough that it made my shirt jump. I bared my belly for an hour or so after that to see what it looked like, but she wouldn't do it again.

I got a glimpse into what the summer will be like over the weekend. The temperature was in the 70s on Saturday and I thought I was going to die in our hot little house. I thought if it was that bad in April in the 70s, then July and August are going to be unbearable. At least then our swamp cooler will be set up and that will give us some relief. I usually don't cheer on cooler temperatures in April, but that's what I'm doing now.

1 comment:

Della Hill said...

24 weeks!
Woo Hoo!
You're past the point of viability!
Breathe a sigh of relief, and enjoy being pregnant.
As excited as you are, it will be over too quickly.
-Della