Thursday, March 20, 2008

Snoogle to the Rescue!

There's a new purpose to my Snoogle pillow. It's great for protection against bad dreams. Every night I turn my Snoogle over to sleep on the opposite side from the night before. Two nights ago I was sleeping on my left side, with my back to my husband. He had a really bad dream and, just when something was about to attack him, he threw a hard punch. He woke up as his hand connected with the Snoogle. It's a good thing it happened that night instead of the one before, when he would hit me square in the face (I didn't feel a thing; Snoogle took it all). I can just see that groggy trip to the ER in the middle of the night.

"Looks like your nose is broken. What happened?"
"Bad dream."
"So you hit yourself?"
"No, my husband."
"You hit your husband?"
"No, he hit me."
"He hit you?!? Why?"
"Bad dream."

No comments: