Friday, March 20, 2009

Piggies

Things are pretty much the same, so really all I have is cutie pie pictures of my sweet baby. This is St. Patrick's Day with a clearance outfit from Old Navy. I wasn't so sure I liked it, but thought it would make a great diaper bag outfit for those times when her first outfit becomes unwearable. Then I put the outfit on her and decided I'll need to shorten the sleeves so she can wear it in warm weather.
Back before the baby was born I made two little outfits with matching hats. The hats were way too big, but the little outfits were wearable. I was about to pack this little dress away and hope the hat would fit this summer, but thought I would see if the dress still fit. I figured there were a couple more wearings and I could use an elastic headband as a hatband to keep it on. It worked and the result was darling.


The same day as the dress I let her go around the store in her walker barefoot. It lets you see how clean the floor really is. Or isn't. The foot I'm holding obviously is not the one that I took a wipe to.

It's been great fun recently to put a little pigtail on top of Eliana's head and add a bow. Today I went for two. It turned out pretty cute (see picture on blog title).

3 comments:

Sharon said...

She's looking so much older and so cute! :)

Charlotte said...

I love that blanket you have her on in the title picture! So cute! Now I get to start shopping for cute girly things like that. :)

stephasauri said...

She's growing up so fast! Seeing her sitting up makes her look so old!

The purple dress is darling! You are amazing!

I love that her hair is long enough to do. So cute!